My First and Last Trial- 2026

Why I couldn't clear Prelims 2026 and what my preparation missed, an introspection:
1) Instead of usual 12 months, I gave it 8. Out of which time was wasted due to following a wrong strategy due to Punjab PCS. 
2) Instead of focusing on completion of basic books during October- December, I went into this hole of attempting MCQs. All the while my foundational knowledge was non-existent. 
3) Lacked weekly revision, I was forgetting the subjects I was doing. For example, I completed modern history and then i felt it slipping out of my mind
4) Completely left Ancient and Medieval History, of which came 20 questions. If I were aware of basic, maybe i could have done 6-8 questions. 
5) My basic foundation was not mastered, I needed more revisions and more testing. But I could not due to paucity of time.
6) MOST ANNOYING- there was a very easy question I got wrong because I didn't read not correct in the question. Hence, find a way through this. 
7) Current Affairs, no CA magazine was read, which I did not mind much but I think for the next time I need to find something weekly if not monthly.
8) Some notes I should have made, but could not due to time.
9) Only did 70% of Sociology, ideally should be 100% prepared. 
10) Notes for small GS topics and sub-point wise for all papers.

Now, the Recuperation. Creating Basic Guidelines and Map for the Next 1 Year.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA