9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

 9th September,

The last working day of my short, barely existent corporate life. I blinked, it began, I blinked, it ended. A decision of my own, defying expectations, recommendations and opinions of most. The purpose of this resignation in rebellion, out of passion, and hidden desires. Let me cease to exist in this social realm of the human race. I need not give explanations, I need not give answers, I need not reason others. I have reasoned, answered and explained myself. That is enough. Although seemingly in sync to parental expectations, the very reasoning of the act is in opposition too. I feel the famous "Me against the World". I have absolutely no regrets, although my sanity and impulsivity is questionable, I know I am right. Not to be too egoistic, but I feel spiritually backed up, even if my fellow humans say this is an act of stupidity. I feel it in my gut, the pulsing of navel, and the throbbing heartbeat. 

(Very ironicaly, AC/DC's thunderstruck is playing in the background: I was caught in the middle of a railroad track, I look around and I knew there was no turning back, My mind raced and I thought what could I do, And i knew there was no help, no help from you)

I have quit the first dream of my life, today, officially. My dream of independence, financial stability driven and given by self. I chased this dream, achieved it and now onto the next. Maybe this is what life is about, onto the next till you wear yourself off and wait to leave this physical body. 

I now commence towards the next one. Hopefully this too will happen, although this requires a form social, mental and physical stability and balance. I feel ecstatic to get at it with all the energy my body possesses. Shit scared, but ecstatic. Stupid but confident. Nervous but excited. Questioning but 100% sure. (Thunderstruck continues: broke all the rules, played all the fools)

Why today? 9:9:9 signifies to let go of things that have run their course so one can start over. The cosmic code of change. This line is directly from the newspaper.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

Please Find Attached- PFA