Bungee Jumping
5th September,
Today is the day. It has commenced. My eternity of life flashes past my eyes. Each and every moment, experience, instance, sorrow and happiness as if leading to this very second of my life. It is like standing at the edge of a cliff. I have jumped off, hoping the ropes tied to my body will not let me crash to the ground. I fall, free fall, not with fear or questionability but with a sensation to give up all control and just feel the sensation of absolute passion, bliss and faith. Because, what is more to life than a free fall every now and then? The journey of my 12 year old self to 15 years to 18 years to 21years to now. The need to escape, the need for independence, the need for control on daily activities and financial autonomy. I did it. It happened. I could live like this for the rest of my life, havingachieved what I have always wanted. But onemust dream on. I savoured this for as long as I could. Slow and steady each bite, melting in my mouth with every flavour touching every millimeter of my tongue to ensure a uniform yet diverse exposure to the flavours of an independent life. Now. I gave it all way. Without a gram of regret, without a drop of sorrow. This is what it means to dream on. I did it all. Now I head back to my humble abode to where it all started, the need and absolute necessity to achieve this independence. I am now guilty of committing this free fall, and I do it with peace and nervousness. A sacrifice? No. This is not a sacrifice, it is a choice. A choice I make willingly, to leave behind all stupendous aspects of life and dive with an aim. I do not know if i can do it, but I do know that if I don't try, I will not be able to live with myself till the rest of my meagre and mediocre life. If needed i will run away again, but i know i wont have to. I know this can happen, I just need to control my urges and controls and give in. I give in to you. I let me be at your mercy. And i love it. I seek nothing, but a meaningful and purposeful existence. And this gives me purpose, that is why I will do it. :)