Weep, Beep and Fail to Sleep

 Each city has left its scar on me

Left me weeping on my bed

Not due to physical pain

But, that itself being a needle

That burst the emotional pain 

Which was packed under my rib cage

Now, I lay on my bed sobbing

Sobbing for all that could be, but isn't

My lips have forgotten how to murmur prays

Now all that bursts open is waterfalls of blood 

From the tongue that holds back onto life's expression

Left me weeping on the bed

With only myself to hold on to

I hold my slender body

Grab my brittle hands

And tell myself, 

"you're not alone, I am here for you, I see you, I feel you, I understand you"

and I rest my head on her shoulder

to express the unexpressed, 

that I hide away under loud laughters and cheeky smiles

Here I am, Here I am

I am here because I know joy nowhere near touches you

I am here because I know you are silenced by the "it's fine"s

I am here because I know, it has never been fine

so i rest my head on her shoulder

waiting for that uneasiness to fade in her body

and it fades, only till I begin to feel again

The cycle of alone-ness


Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA