Un-borne

 Sometimes I see you as the main character and I, a passer by. What my purpose was in your life, I cannot tell. To love? an emotion you awaited for me to completely dwell in such that I reached this complete state of vulnerability. to love is to be naked. standing completely naked with your heart in your hand. that is to love. HE said that to me once, when i talk to you i lay bare my heart for you in my hands, but you chose to go. now my heart is enclosed, then pushed open again. I prepare myself to go back, to not love again, to never give in again, because this aches. the bruises on my heart throb with everytime it has laid naked in my hands. They touch, they caress and they leave. They term it as logistical issues. Now i want no one to stay. they all must leave. all that comes must go. so my heart builds walls and cages stronger than diamond. these walls will never be touched again, for they ache already by the very thought of them being gone. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA