An enabled despair

 

I am back, in this world where your insides have no meaning. Every part of your crying existence is a facade, covered by a house, clothes and luxury unattained for. I don't know where I belong anymore. In a world, where I was meant to carve my own space, I look for spaces in other's arms. My inability to just be. Alone. Not lonely, but alone. I gaze at them for peace. Only to find myself tangled, twisted and turned down in a mess that I so proudly created. You were wrong. I can leave pieces of my unruly and chaotic soul behind, not as a ghost, but in bits and pieces of poetry you will find on walls, tables and chairs.

When i got out of the place of social anxiety, my body collided with the brain. The brain led the path to a mind, so hollow, lonely and dark, that my body carried it in her arms and wept. Wept for the darkness and despair she pushed into the mind. Now, the mind murmurs the chaos that thrives in it. The pain that spreads in it like a plague. The anxiety that has overpowered the peace and now rules the throne. As she caressed it, she mummed songs of silence, to push away the chaos. But, the outlet for sadness was blocked by the expectations of the brain. And now there's an awkward ringing that disconnects the body, the mind and the brain. 

Control. All I wanted was control and it slipped out of my hands like I let the love of my life slip out. Like I let my passion slip out. Like I let my happiness slip out. Almost 22 years of power struggle, has left nothing but ashes of an empty purpose. Now I carry the ashes in diaries, narrating stories of sadness. "Here look, this is what I was, take me"

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA