The Gangs of KGP


They ran crushing all species from the clock tower through the secret pathways of the buildings onto a dark road where all the bitches lay. The bitches on alert, began to howl, running past me while I was on my cycle. Absolutely freaked out, I slowed to let the renown but unknown bitches pass. What cut throat inter-species war began, I do not know. It was for a woman. A woman so powerful, that she started civil wars, she turned regions against each other. She drank their lost blood and gave birth to the fastest and smartest of the breed. She fucked none yet fucked all. She was ever-present yet nowhere to be seen. Who she was? No one knows. Not even I.

One day, when the time is right, the emotion is correct, she shall release herself.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA