Decay


 When did I stop writing letters to my pen pal? When did I droop so low that I became self destructive? When did I start committing egoistic suicide everyday? According to Emile. Ofcourse.

When did i stop meditating despite knowing I can't do without it? When did I start taking 9 months to read a book? I could have given birth to an elemental being instead. But, I read ONE book. When did I forget what I lived for? When did I forget to love what I do? 

When did I become deaf, blind and mute?

Today, I asked myself a question. One I used to ask myself all the time when i was young. I need to travel back to my memory box. I cribbed for so long about being born. Legends say when i was born, i was frowning. i frowned every day for 4-5 years. every day i talked to god and said, " Again? Are you kidding me? You want me to do this all over again? What is left for me here? Absolutely nothing. There seems to be an error. I demand you to get me back up right away." He never replied though. It was just me in my head. Still am. While people my age were busy being social and materialistic. I questioned my purpose. WHAT IS MY PURPOSE NOW? WHY AGAIN? WHAT IS LEFT? still no response.

So i stopped questioning. but. now it seems i have lost myself. I love and i am loved. yet, i do not know who i am. who am i. who am i. who am i. who am i. who am i.

Here. have some pain and you will know exactly who you are. huh. thank you. it hurts alot. i want out. but wait.

i am liking it. i see it. i see myself. its hazy. its foggy. but, there I am. look. i am peaceful. i am satisfied. i am at ease. i am happy. look. right there. i just need to reach her. That. That there is my purpose.

where when how. I do not know. 

For now. let me wilt. let me decay. just some more. its bringing me peace. let it exist. even if its sad. let me simply exist. 

 

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA