When I Think of You

Who am I kidding?
I can't be alone
I think of you
And I imagine to live my world with you
Explaining Shahid's poems to you
Sitting on a cane chair
Staring at the army of jugnus
Marching through the downpour
We talk about NASA's latest discoveries
A new dawn for humanity
You say we are the cosmic cliff
For we are stars to be
Filled to the brim with love and justice
Exactly how I like my cold coffee
I laugh and kiss your hand
Only to contemplate our world together

Ah, the dreams we dream to live. For the absence of a You is the presence of Me. So I transfer myself in a different body. In a different personality. To imagine that You there. Where you can be.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA