Weird Things I Hold On To
1) The silver ring I bought from Jaisalmer. I wear it almost everyday. My heart will sink if I ever lose it.
Reason- The first time I bought something for myself without any external help or guidance. Also, the only ring in the entire city of Jaisalmer that fit me. People have fat fingers.
2) Strands of hair of the people I love. I probably have some of your hair and you don't even know it. They are locked in zip locks.
Reason- A way I can touch that human incase I ever miss them. Hair is the most disgusting thing, but is the most beautiful and gorgeous thing of people I love. Give me your locks, I will give you my heart.
3) A small part of a bird's nest. They were purple sunbirds.
Reason-They were the couple that made me realize how much I love birds. I rebuilt their nest after a stormy day with a yellow thread. They gave babies in my jugadoo remade nest. They beckoned to me from my room every time they needed something. I see them like I see you. After the babies flew, the nest was abandoned and I kept a piece.
4) Old notebooks. From playschool, nursery to class 12.
Reason- I enjoy seeing my progress. It gives me soul satisfaction.
5) Round donut shaped toy.
Reason- Flashback, nostalgia, soul satisfaction.
6) The decorations on clips and rubber bands.
Reason- You know what, they are really innovative. Can be easily used for future projects. They are never too much.
7) A statue. Heer Ranjha. Romeo Juliet.
Reason- Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. I look for love everywhere. Not because I need it. I just love falling in love. Also, it gives me soul satisfaction. Been there since I was 2 years old. Now it is there in my room. Also, depicts the exact opposite of what my life has seen.
8)A few humans.
Reason- I love them.
From being a staunch supporter of individuality to finally accepting the beauty of altruism. All writings, predictions, hypothesis, theories have been preserved and reserved.