Gone

When I don't share what I wrote with you anymore. When I can't tell you everything I feel. When I see that you don't understand me.
It's ok, it's all ok. As long as we are there for each other no matter what. After all, that's what matters, right? To be there for each other.
Now we aren't in love anymore. We fight everyday even when we are just friends.
Then the only string that hold us together is being there for each other.
Now that string weakens.
We aren't there for each other anymore. We don't get each other anymore. We don't laugh together anymore. I deleted 220 of your pictures. I don't want to see you anymore. I don't want to talk to you anymore. I know I can't talk to you anymore. I leave. You leave.
As if we were never even there. "US" never existed.
Why? 
Only because I'm not there for you anymore and you aren't there for me anymore. 
We were poles apart and now I'm in a different universe altogether.
I see you no more. The backseat of the car doesn't remind me of you anymore. The corner seat in Brooklyn doesn't make me think of you. The perfume you bought me finished. So I threw it in the bin. Songs don't make me think of you. It's like we never even existed. 
It's time. The final end. I know it in my heart. That weakened string is broken now. 
Your existence in my phone will fade way. You will no more be my most frequently dialled number. You are gone. A passer by. You too are a passer by.
Even when I don't want you to be one. Even when I need and urge for your permanance. Even if we don't get each other. I need you even when I don't want to need you.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA