La Petite Mort

 A small death. The female orgasm is like a brief death. A state of numbness. That is exactly how I described it for the first time. Complete numbness. You literally cannot feel anything around you except your peak state of orgasm. Funny thing. Not really, it is like meditating after the consumption of psychotropic drugs. Even better actually.

Therefore, here is a painting that I didn't mean to paint, but I cannot help but see it as a female genital going through "La Petite Mort". It was supposed to have a general life based philosophical meaning, however let's just consider it as another product of brain rambling.

I thought it would only be fair if I interpret it in a different manner. A gorgeous vagina peaking her orgasm and setting free all her sorrows, frustrations, anger and emotions through the release. I present to you 'La Petite Mort'. La Mort every woman wishes to have. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA