You and I
23rd March
Here is something a little spiritual. My perception of life has meandered with my experiences. An eventual realisation that there must be a philosophy of life to truly live was much later. However, the very reason for it was immense pain and disappointment. Which lead me to my very first realisation. Pain. It is something we constantly try to avoid through lies, deceit and hiding. What we truly fail to understand that pain is the beginning of a new end and the end of a new beginning. Pain forces you to look inwards. To introspect. To know how you can survive without so much pain. Only to eventually realise that pain is a blessing in disguise.
To know what happiness is, we must know what pain is.
As much as we run away from the discussion of death and after life, we spend most our energies in denial. Yes, I am that weird human who loves talking about death and after life. Not in a sad way, but to appreciate the beauty of it. What is beauty in all this? That's a discussion for another day.
I don't know anything about life. But one thing I am certain of is we can't ever live life without having a philosophy of life. I always thought that these things i feel and think, it's a result of overthinking and over-feeling. But, when I read some books I resonate with them at such a large level that it made me feel me. What I'm thinking is not my imagination, but it's true. It is the TRUTH. A pathway to the truth. And I am not alone. There are people who feel the same way, but at such a tender stage we all need a sense of validation. A sort of reassurance, that it's ok. It is normal.
My philosophy of life has been through convolutions from absolute unawareness to high streaked individualism and objectivism to now realising the importance of collectivity. To being One.
There is one conclusion I have come to. No matter what we do in our lives, we must grow. Internally. We must discover a new part of ourselves everyday.
We must fall in love with Awareness.