Not 2 love poems

January 6th
Not a day goes by when I don't regret watching Eat Pray Love before reading the book.


Baked & Caked in our dreams
I fell in love with you and we kissed till the sun set. 
We ran into streams.
We kissed some more.
I said I love you 
You said you love me more.


We can go on a dinner date?
I'll cook Italian for you
Just help me chop the onions
We can later drown in blueberry cheesecake
No sex
But bloated and floating in each others farts
I can remember the peculiarity of the disgust your body produces
The best night of our lives
I can read to you a book
You can watch me while my lips move and utter words of innocence
We can talk about bird behaviour
I will tell you stories of the magnanimous Red wattled lapwing 
How about a bird book?
Some exotic music to be invaded by
A little bit of domination?
Not by you
But, by the silent wind that hums the songs of Earth
The resonating voice of the clapping trees
The shy salsa of flowers
The screaming herons
And maybe 
Just maybe
A little bit of you




Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA