for the day you leave me

21st January
watching their exit

When you leave
My loneliness and I will go for dinner dates
Anxiety will be my best friend
And happiness will be an ex
Wine will be a potential companion
And man 
Man will be an onion
To my once giggling eyes
Love will change
"Love is a sin
Love is a crime
Love is inhuman"
Though it will be strange
For the extreme exchange
In my thought process

Hate will confess
To its unwanted birth
And satan will laugh
With all his girth

So don't leave me
Please
I will be a mess
That will constantly confess
For the need to be caressed
My weaknesses will be open wounds
So don't
Please

Hmm
You can leave
I will be fine
A bit more stringent
A bit more like wine
The kind I have always fantasized about
Remember?
A bit more wild
Taking bigger strides
In everyday life
So go.
I'm here
I'm ok.



Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA