Complying to the catered- COMPLICATED my ass
5th January
Its complicated. That's what i told myself. It was as if the societal words had spooned my breasts and I let them grope me from all directions. Insanely, there was some pleasure in that. All of a sudden. A blizzard spun me away and I realised what was being done and how I was enjoying and swaying in it. Ew Ew Ew EW EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW.
Am I a parasite? Fuck no. I am that lonely lady in her cottage with her cats, dogs and binoculars for bird watching. She looks like a bitch but when you talk to her she is the daffodils you smile to when you get lost in your thoughts. She puts the thoughts in your head. Because she created those thoughts. She is the parameter by which you can measure enigma. That's me. I am that lady. I am incapable to open myself completely. I thought I had. But, I am still me. I flow where solitude flows. People disrupt my flow. They are like the ugly rocks that waste the water by splashing the river in XYZ directions. I let you splash for a while. Until I drown you too. Haha. No haha. I am not kidding.
Dear world,
Don't grope my magnificent breasts. I can pleasure myself very well. Thank you for your services, I need them no more. Don't waste my river water (this just sounds wrong, but I will ignore it). I will run away. Even if it has to be right over you. I will bloody hell.