Chance is a real bastard

13th January
My soul from inside when it comes to luck.

Hope maybe a beautiful creature with an optimistic heart. But, she is that bitch who ditches me for her bastard husband. The husband being chance. These guys team up and decieve me. Now it's time for payback. However, I don't know where my bastard is and I'm dying to be a bitch. To hope. Vengeance is bursting me open.
Dear Chance,
You stole hope from me. You have been a real bastard to me. You are like that smelly fart that comes only in public. The boil in your stomach and the vomitish feeling. That's the sign of you coming. You are that loose motion who comes out with the slimest of farts. 
You never come when I wait for you, but you are always there at the wrong place, wrong time and wrong moment. When I need you and expect you to come. You don't. And the world sees me BOMB.
So I don't need you and your bitch anymore. I will be a combination of a bitch and a bastard. You will regret every moment you didn't catch me when I made a trust fall.
I'm older and wiser than Yoda when it comes to you.
Beware.
The wrath of revenge comes.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA