Rejuvenation day 3

It's day 3 today. I haven't had a gram of sugar. No food from outside. I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Headache. Crankiness. Fickle mindedness. Confusion. Mood swings. It's worse than my period days.
I'm just waiting for Sunday. My junk day. When I can eat like a hog without feeling guilty. 
Does it ever stop? This chase. This desire to attain something. This something being so societally desired. It makes me scared. Am I part of the herd? Or am I not capable enough to work hard?
That's probably just my head ache talking.
I wish I were a wire tailed swallow. Although waking up to my singing voice won't be pleasant. I can be a barn owl. It's extremely cute until you hear it scream. Ah no, red wattled lapwing seems better. 
Well, I shall think about it hard, like all the other things in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA