My tail wags when I see you

16th December
White-browed Wagtail
I have come to a conclusion. I am a white-browed wagtail. I jump around my favourite people and my alignment breaks into various pieces with a sly yet shy smile. Not to forget the major component. My tail wags. Literally. The tail bone in my body cant help but move when i see my buddies and lovely hoomans. 
A cup of coffee, The Book of Passing Shadows and you is all I need for a day to end peacefully and satisfactorily.
Oh and I started meditation, two days ago and apparently I haven't got the time to meditate in the last two days so now it's completely useless. However, lets not give up so easily. After all I am a wagtail. It can be difficult to keep my butt still (don't even try to think of a double meaning, I am talking about an innocent wagtail here).



Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA