Moon is a big pizza pie, scusami

 17th December

In my imagination, Italy is a place for food, dancing, coffee, yellow daffodils and sex. Italians are people with their hearts full. Full of pleasure, love and laughter. I fantasize about living in an Italian village, all alone, in a cottage between the yellow daffodil fields. Carrying bread baskets, garlic and tomato sauce, making pasta at home. A tropical like weather and a mountainous region and a beach too. The kind of music you could work to all day and at the end you treat yourself to some mind blowing pasta or baked eggplant or pizza or anything in the world you can imagine that has garlic in it or even some delicious men, maybe. I am ready to farm the land myself, wash my clothes, cook my own breakfast, own a few cats and dogs and take care of them myself. I want to do it all. As long as it is in Italy. With a yellow daffodil field and maybe even a vineyard. When I am 35, I will escape the world. I will quit whatever I am doing and run quietly to Italy. Till the age of 35, I will be building that vintage cottage with a library and a gramophone and my coffee mug collection which will be humungous by then. I will be preparing land for my daffodil field and vineyard. 

The day it is all done. I will escape. Making my fantasy world a reality. I will do it alone. All alone. I don't mind dying alone in a chair with my dogs, cats and books. Also, I will write books. Some maybe nonsensical, but atleast it will be mine. My work left in the world after I die. Even paintings. 

My loved ones, 

When I die, publish my poetry, even the pornographic poems that I have. Give them all to the world. Let it mutate, but only after I die. I can't see my work being altered by donkey heads with no ideas of their own. I have always believed that ideas come from the world, hence it must be given back to the world no matter what. But, only after the final flicker of my life's ember. That way I won't be truly alone.

I have questioned existence enough. Maybe, I need to experience existence itself. 

This is probably just my black coffee talking, but I must do this. I don't want to be a sad fuck walking around with poetry hidden away in diaries. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA