Dopamine- release yourself please
24th December
Featuring my lustrous hair
Walking around with a layer of foundation on my face, from 12pm to 12am. Reaching home to a smudged mascara all around my eyes. The smell of my best friend's vomit embedded in my clothes and the smell of alcohol submerged in my head. My favourite scarf filled with dog spit and the barbequed chicken lying on the floor half eaten by someone, an empty pudding bowl finished by 5 people using one spoon only. Vomit in the washroom, on the sofa, on the floor, everywhere. My sprite, coke and mixed juice glass clinking with glasses of vodka, rum and beer. Absolutely sober, yet higher than the 4 morons who were absolutely drunk. Drinking water directly from a jug as if it were beer, doing 100 squats in 5 minutes only to prove how strong my butt is. Only to end up with sore thighs and now I am finding it difficult to climb up the stairs. Now it seems like I have had so much sex that it has become a task to walk (thankful to the marvelous sexual experiences I have had). So I swallow in the pain because you don't want people getting the wrong idea. Do you?
Drunker than the drunkards and soberer than the ever. Who to blame? Dopamine. Yes, I was right. My theory has been proven. I will come to that later.
All in all. This is party life. Unhygienic, messy, unbalanced and stinky. It comes to me very rarely, but everytime it does, I realize more and more that I am not made for this. Also, I still wonder why people chase this. For alcohol? I did it without that. Sutta? I turned the kurkure I was eating into a sutta for some feel. For sex? Find a life and a relationship. For music? Headphones do a commendable job I believe or Marshall's speakers. Friends? Even one can do.
The human mind has a tendency to raise or decrease dopamine levels as per its will. You just need to learn how to control it. Alcohol and weed helps boost dopamine levels all of a sudden which results in side effects. Naturally induced dopamine (to the same levels) has no side effects and you don't even lose your common sense when its needed. Hence, drinking is a scam. Something that has always been portrayed as a cool thing to do. Without even experimenting with our dopamine control, we give in to the more populous and cool methods of high. Once induced, it's hard to gain control on your dopamine and that's why I am a stern believer, once you start, there is no going back. My theory has been repeatedly proved in various scenarios. I too close my eyes and dance alone, I too do stupid stuff and loose control. I just don't have hangovers and a rotten liver. :)