Apocalypse

20th December
I sit here and a slow realisation hits me.
I'm not alone. For some reason there is a sense of solidarity here. "Yes, we all are here with extreme lack of our social lives and we kind of love it. Yes, you can call us nerds, losers, undergrounders for now. But, we are here and we know something will happen and we all feel our hopes clubbed into one. The hope of success, the hope of making hopes into reality. We all maybe different, but we are just the same."
It's beautiful honestly, like a second home. A substitute for college life, maybe even better. No one talks much, silence and everyone has similar aspirations. Maybe, even some of them want change as bad as I do. So it's even more serene. I miss the laughter, the gedhis, the joy, the smiles, the sneaks, no doubt. But, I think I will miss this more.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA