ek cup coffee aur akhbaar

Every morning I wake up to this exact image infront of me. Now I feel empty if I don't read the newspaper. As if a major part of me has gone missing.
For some it may be torcher, for others a routine, for me it is a hobby. Not exactly a passion. But a hobby, yes. If someone had told me 4 years back that I will read the newspaper because I like to, I'd probably rub them off. 
I have tried multiple ways to gulp The Hindu down my throat. But, I have realised only one way is the most reliable. Read it like a diary. Create photographic images of some and solve the mysteries lying in others. And voilĂ , the Hindu is imprinted in your mind.
Trust me it's not so easy. But, what the hell, why not?

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA