Chocolate Mud Cake and a Five-some

6th November

The hormonal male red groundling 

I must MUST emphasize on the fornication power the red dragonflies (also called red groundlings) hold. It is open, wild, and extremely fierce fornication, with due regards to the heart shape their bodies form during the process.

On a very peaceful day, I ordered a chocolate mud cake without a penny in my wallet, hence with the help of a really kind friend. For over 2 hours I sat in the garden watching this epic scene of a male dragonfly chasing a female. Wrong. Chasing the female's butt. Ghosh! All I could wish was to talk to her and tell her to kick him in the balls and bless her with the bliss of feminism. But, as if that were not enough. I watched this struggle of sex turn from two-some to a mind blowing five some. Random men chasing random women. Now, I think it was all a foreplay. A weird and amusing foreplay. For a few minutes all 5 of them would simply sit in 5 different corners of the garden (sometimes the females sitting together) as if nothing ever happened, and boom it would all start again. 

I think I just watched animal porn while eating a very yummy chocolate mud cake. At one point, it wasn't even disgusting. It turned into a game. Every time the male caught hold of the female, my brain was shouting NO NO NO NO. Its not just that, as a matter of fact, often 3 males fought for one female and there was a point when the other 2 would intervene when they were in the process. Probably only dry humping. 

I swear, it was super weird and better than watching netflix while eating. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA