Peggy, Solie & Winky

Hank and Peggy
Solie
 After spending over 4 years watching birds, squirrels, butterflies and their unique interdependence, I have come to a conclusion. Nature is supreme. We are absolutely unaware of their high level conscience. It is like a jolly sunshine in the spring of March, the kindness of a baby squirrel and mutual respect between all these different species. We could really learn from these creatures that have now changed my perception regarding the supremacy of humans. Maybe, we are the most stupid and dumbest species and these glorious and magnanimous animals will teach us how to live. 

I type this as I watch Peggy and Hank (squirrels) searching for food, walking tippy toes, peaking into the food tower (accompanied with traditional tribal brazilian music by Los Indios Tabajaras) They value food like we value gold. Although I have never understood why all humans love diamonds and gold so much. Food deserves that kind of affection and  significance. 

Peggy has been here for half an hour looking through each flower pot for the food grains she dropped the other day while eating. Here is a conversation between Peggy the squirrel, Solie the laughing dove and Winky the swallowtail butterfly. 

Peggy, "But I can't remember where or when?"

Solie, "It was that lustrous day when the sun was dim and the rain was soft and you nibbled on along with Hank as if the food were infinite"

Winky,"Solie and her solitude talks are indefinite, but she was smart. She pecked the grains and your leftovers from the floor and flowerpots"

Solie,""Haha. Aren't you a darling Winky. You potter around the utmost beauty of this hygge garden and now your words are just as magnificent"

Peggy," Yes yes, whatever satisfies your souls by teasing me. Have you seen that marvelous human being who sits there with her glitter dark eyes watching us all the time!!??"

Solie and Winky together, "Yeahhhh absolutely gorgeousss!!!"

Winky,"Sometimes she runs after me in the garden screaming 'butterflyyy butterflyy' and I tease her by flapping my wings in her hair and she laughs and rolls in the grass too"

Peggy,"I think she is the one who gives us food. What if we befriend her? Go close to her maybe and talk to her about life like things and its beauty and food obviously"

Solie,"Yes!! This sounds amazing, we must start talking to her! Then maybe the humankind can be better and kind"

Ugh! I wish this conversation would stop playing in my mind. I no more dream of human beings. I dream of rolling on a small hill completely filled with flowers of all colours. Yellow, purple, pink, peach, red and all the colours in the spectrum. I dream of chasing Common tailorbirds, laughing with the wire tailed swallow and what not. I dream of squirrels and dogs and animals and waving my arms in a bundle of dry leaves. My fantasies come true in my dreams. Honestly, its sufficient. Living it in dreams is satisfactory. It is enough. It completes me. I am complete. The world is complete and complete doubt of complete is also complete.

Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA