Khalbali
This movie is embedded in me. Since childhood, I have loved the idea of a revolution. I want to create a revolution. A revolution of feminism. A revolution of humanity. A revolution of creativity. A spiritual renaissance. I want to do it so badly. It's an exigency of a magnificent magnitude.
Now revolutions are considered bad. An omen. A threat. Revolution is not always violence. Revolution is change. It is a necessity.
I was a revolutionary
So I had secrets
In my secrets thrived lies
In my lies hid the truth
In the truth hid my fantasies
Now all these lies
Lie around me
And they dance
The dance
In the rain of sadness
And I watch
The happiness in those lies
And I smile
A smile broader than the horizon
~noor
It must happen or the world will be a monotonous piece of nothing.
I want to do it.
I will do it.
Hopefully.