But, why?

 October 23rd, 2021

I wrote this for a lover just a while ago. Well, I am the lover here. But, this is not just for a human being. It's for life, success, happiness and dreams. They are never enough. There's always something missing
But, why?

At times, you know exactly what to do to get something you have been yearning for. Yet, you don't. I don't. It pricks me in various parts of my body, but I still don't do it. Why? I don't know. I believe that's where the difference comes between an average being and a successful being. That's my definition of successful. To be able to do something exactly how you want without excuses of any sort. Unfortunately, I carry around an unfillable basket of excuses. Every excuse just enters into the darkness in the center and following some circular path stands right in front of my face again. Now I see. Infinity makes perfect sense. A horizontal eight. Everything will come back to you. Just like my excuses do.  

I hope, I wish, I dream, but I don't do.
So I fail 
And I blame the universe
Human tendency 
So to say

My poetry notebook given to me by someone who is the garlic in my Italian food. 

Also featuring this month's yojana magazine, taunting me day and night for not opening it. I'm sorry Yojana, I will finish you by the end of this month :)


Popular posts from this blog

The Joke is on "You"

9:9:9- Cosmic Code of Change

Please Find Attached- PFA